Updates Regarding our New Office Policies and Procedures
To our valued patients of Atlas Chiropractic Care and our local communities,
As New York State is re-opening, we are pleased to announce that we will be resuming our normal business hours beginning June 15, 2020!
Monday: 8:00a-1:00p and 2:30p-6:00p
Tuesday: 8:00a-1:00p and 2:30p-6:00p
Thursday: 8:00a-1:00p and 2:30p-6:00p
Saturday: 8:00a-12:00p (One Saturday a month)
Please click on our Calendar page for our updated summer schedule!
Patient Instructions Upon Arrival:
- When you arrive, we ask that you please stay in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time. In order to ensure safe social distancing, you (only) are allowed to enter the office no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. You may also call or text the office if you are early.
- Upon office entry, please make use of the hand sanitizer at the front desk (or anywhere in the practice) or you may wash your hands in our rest room.
- We ask that everyone wear a mask when entering the office. If you do not have one, you may purchase a disposable one at the front desk for $2.
- In order to keep up with social distancing, if you are going to be more than 10 minutes late to your scheduled appointment, we will have to reschedule you to another date and/or time. Please call or text the office if you know that you are going to be late.
We have also implemented new safety and social distancing protocols. We are following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and State of New York.
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times when in the office. If you do not have one, you may purchase a disposable mask at our front desk for $2.
- We are taking extra cleaning precautions including wiping down all rooms as well as commonly used surfaces, computers, phones, etc. and are constantly washing/sanitizing our hands. This may require a few additional minutes in between appointments so we thank you in advance for your understanding.
- We have implemented a COVID-19 questionnaire for every person to fill out when you enter the office, for safety purposes.
- We have installed a new glass partition directly in front of the reception area to protect our staff. We ask that you remain behind the glass.
- After each adjustment, patients are offered an alcohol pad or can use sanitizer to wipe areas of the head and neck after their adjustment.
- We have implemented a new texting software where patients can text us in order to communicate or ask us any questions. Just respond to your appointment reminder text you will get a response during office hours!
- Please arrive and enter the office at your scheduled appointment time to allow us to follow social distancing procedures. If you are more than 10 minutes early, you may call or text the office to see if you can enter the office. Otherwise, please remain in your vehicle until your scheduled time.
- If you are going to be more than 10 minutes late to your scheduled appointment, we respectfully ask that you call office so that we can reschedule you and maintain social distancing.
In the meantime, we also ask that you help us in this endeavor to suppress the spread of COVID-19:
- If you have recently been in contact with anyone who has been laboratory confirmed (or believed to be) COVID-19 positive, we ask that you reschedule your appointment and call your primary health provider.
- If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms like: coughing, shortness of breath, fever, chills, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, then we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment and call your primary health provider.