Updates Regarding our New Office Procedures
To all of our valued patients of Atlas Chiropractic Care and our local communities:
As New York State re-opens, we are pleased to announce that we will be resuming our normal business hours beginning June 15, 2020!
Monday: 8:00a-1:00p and 2:30p-6:00p
Tuesday: 8:00a-1:00p and 2:30p-6:00p
Thursday: 8:00a-1:00p and 2:30p-6:00p
Saturday: Open once monthly
Please click on our Calendar page for our updated summer schedule!
We would like to assure you that we are taking necessary precautions to keep our facility, patients and staff safe and clean in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We have been working to protect you and your family when it comes to our office and have updated our office and patient procedures.
Patient Instructions Upon Arrival:
- When you arrive, we ask that you please stay in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time. In order to ensure safe social distancing, you (only) are allowed to enter the office no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. You can also call or text the office if you are early.
- Upon office entry, please make use of the hand sanitizer at the front desk or anywhere in the practice, or you may wash your hands our rest room.
- We ask that everyone wear a mask when entering the office. If you do not have one, you may purchase a disposable mask at the front desk for $2.
- In order to keep safe distancing, if you are going to be more than 10 minutes late to your scheduled appointment, we will have to reschedule you to a different date and/or time. PIease call or text us if you know that you are going to be late.
We have also implemented new safety and social distancing protocols. We are following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and State of New York.
- We are taking extra cleaning precautions including wiping down all rooms as well as commonly
used surfaces, computers, phones, etc. and are constantly
washing/sanitizing our own hands. This may require a few additional minutes in between appointments so we thank you in advance for your patience.
- Everyone, including our office staff is required to wear a face mask in the office. If you do not have one, you may purchase a disposable one for $2 at the front desk.
- We have implemented a COVID-19 symptom questionnaire for every person that enters the office for safety purposes.
- A new plexi-glass barrier has been installed at the front desk to protect our staff and patients.
- After each adjustment, patients are offered an
alcohol pad or can use sanitizer to wipe areas of the neck and head
after their adjustment.
- We have installed a new texting software where patients can test our office to communicate with us during office hours. Just respond to your appointment reminder test or call us to get set up!
In the meantime, we also ask that
you also help us in this endeavor to suppress the spread of
● If you have symptoms of a fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, or if you have had close contact to someone who has the COVID-19, we respectfully ask that you not come into our office for your appointment, but instead call your Primary Care Physician.
● In addition, if you have recently travelled to an area that has had an ongoing spread of COVID-19 in the past month, we ask that you postpone your visit to our office and call your Primary Care Physician for more information on precautions and next steps.
Our greatest concern is for the
health and safety of our patients, staff and communities. If you find
that you need to reschedule your appointment, please call
585-442-1500. We will gladly reschedule your appointment and we thank everyone for your understanding!